Now as for the second coat,it was a different story. First there was a overall general coat of mixture of gray, titanium white, gray a burnt sienna. Once the color was set, it gave an appearance of river-bed clay. Second, the rock faces were given a wash of various shades of burnt sienna, black and gray which developed the base and the crevices.
Once dried, I dry-brushed the faces with the mix of light gray, indian red, yellow ochre and titanium white to complete the highlight. I also used indian red, titanium white and gray to dry brush the earth. well, you can ignore the gloss, since the vernish was not dried yet when I took the picture!
Once the colors dried, I could not hold the temptation to add some green to the mix. So I took some home made dark green granular ground cover for the bushes and some Hornby fine grass ground cover to sprinkle over the rock faces... and voila!